Six King's students have been shortlisted for the prestigious targetjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards which celebrate the best of undergraduate talent across the careers and employability arena.
This annual competition, which this year takes place on Friday 29 April, partners with prominent graduate recruiters to provide students with fantastic opportunities and celebrate their undertaking whilst at university.
To have so many of our students represented across such diverse categories in this year's targetjobs Undergraduate of the Year Awards is huge testament to the incredible undertakings our students have achieved alongside their academic success, overcoming significant challenges and shining on the national stage. We wish them all the best of luck this week!– Andrew Wright, Associate Director (Employer Engagement & Work-based Learning)
This year's nominations are:
- Maria Barragan, English Law & Spanish Law LLB - Future Lawyer of the Year
- Sharon Adebola, Politics BA - Black Heritage Undergraduate of the Year
- Lauren White, Psychology with a Year's Professional Placement BSc - First Generation Undergraduate of the Year
- Amaaya Nath, Philosophy, Politics & Economics BA - LGBT+ Undergraduate of the Year
- Nikhil Patel, Geography BA - Management Undergraduate of the Year
- Nadra Mohamed-Dahir, Economics BSc - Undergraduate of the Year Award Celebrating Neurodiverse Talent
We wish them all the best of luck this week!