King's Sport & Exercise Medical Sciences BSc is a clinically orientated sports and exercise medical sciences degree, which will unlock the science that underpins human performance and injury prevention. You will also have the opportunity to undertake research projects under the supervision of some of the leading scientists in the field of human performance.
At this online taster event you will have the opportunity to:
- Find out more about the degree
- Find out what it's like to study at King's
- Hear from current Sport & Exercise Medical Sciences students
- Take part in a taster lecture
- Meet King's staff and students; and ask any questions you may have
Date and Time: 30 November 2022
Start time: 4pm
End time: 5:15pm
This event will take place on Microsoft Teams.