23 August 2022
Update: Nursing student, Owami Davies safe and well
Nursing student, Owami Davies has been today found safe and well
We are delighted that nursing student, Owami Davies has been today found safe and well (23 August 2022). We know what a relief this will be for Owami’s family and friends, and the King’s community.
We know this has been a very difficult time and our support services continue to be available for students and staff to meet different needs, including:
- King’s Counselling Service
- Faculty Wellbeing Advisors can assist students with support information, and an opportunity to reflect on issues relating to their wellbeing. Students can book an appointment by emailing email@example.com where an appointment will be made for you as soon as possible.
- King’s Chaplaincy is available to support staff and students, both those with and without faith. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Peer Support for students who want to speak with a fellow student.
- TogetherAll is an online community that is free for King’s students and staff. In TogetherAll, you can join forum conversations and access helpful resources. This platform is available 24/7.
- King’s Employee Assistance Programme is a free support service available to staff and their immediate family members.