School Business Manager
- Manages the School’s Business functions and leads School Business Support Team
- Manages the delivery of business support services (finance, estates, meetings and HR) for academic staff and students
- Manages the recruitment process, induction of new staff, probation, promotions, performance development review, recognition pay, professorial review, study leave etc.
- Oversees financial processing including purchasing, invoicing, expenses claims and asset management, with particular oversight of the non-pay budgets
- Works with the Lab Manager on safety, local space and infrastructure matters, including the allocation of space, resource requirements, minor estates works, obtaining estimates and the advising on long-term space requirements