School Education Manager
Dan joined King's College London in 2018 as an Admissions Officer and also worked as a Programmes Manager in the Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery before moving to the School of Security Studies in August 2022.
- Leading, managing and developing professional services team within Education Function
- Providing advice and assistance to ensure compliance with regulations and policies
- Managing quality assurance and programme/module approval
- Managing a comprehensive and effective programme administration service for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across the school
- Supporting the senior leadership team in strategic planning, reviews and policy development relating to ongoing programmes