Emma is a Lecturer in the Department of Child and Family Health within the Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care.
Emma teaches evidence-based practice (EBP), Qualitative research methodologies, methods, Qualitative data analysis techniques, Research ethics at BSc and MSc levels. She also teaches Quality improvement, Social sciences, Public health focused topics and health geographies at the BSc level.
She is also a supervisor for BSc, MSc and MRes Dissertation students and PhD students.
Emma is the module lead for the 7KNIM725 MSc Dissertation module and teaches on the modules:
- 7KNIM700l Measurement, Evaluation for Health Professionals
- 7KNIC712 Practice of children’s nursing
- 7KNIP041 Advanced Qualitative research methods
- 7KNIM751 Dissertation in clinical research
- 7KNIM725 MSc dissertation module
- 7KNIA713 Professional practice dissertations
- 6KNIP612 Complexities in Children and Young People’s nursing
- 6KNIN611 Research methods
- 6KNIC021 Professional practice for children’s nursing
- 6KNIA022 Quality Impact Project
- 5KNIP521 Children with ongoing complex needs
- 5KNIC011 Promoting and Optimising Child Health
- 4KNIC041 Childhood in London
- 4KNIC001 Foundations for children’s nurses