Senior Postgraduate Programmes Officer (International Development)
As Postgraduate Programmes Officer (International Development), Ewa Dorobek plans and delivers the day-to-day administration of postgraduate programmes. She offers comprehensive and authoritative advice and support for all staff and students in respect of programme regulations and curriculum choices.
She also provides comprehensive administrative support to the relevant committees. Her duties include:
- inducting new and continuing students
- requesting timetabling for the academic year
- supporting the upkeep of KEATS pages
- maintaining and interrogating student lists
- servicing departmental committees including assessment boards