Student Engagement Officer
Francesca Auchterlonie is Student Engagement Officer for the School of Global Affairs.
As a Student Engagement Officer (Global Health & Social Medicine, International Development, Global Institutes), Francesca facilitates a range of student support activities across the School. She works on a program of student experience initiatives and supports departmental academic leads in coordinating responses to annual feedback exercises and holding Student-Staff Liaison Committees (SSLCs).
Her duties include:
- facilitating a program of student engagement events and initiatives
- planning welcome and graduation
- managing departmental social media as pertaining to students
- promotion of student events and opportunities
- servicing Student-Staff Liaison Committees (SSLCs)
- supporting student survey processes (eg NSS, PTES, and EvaSys)