Giorgia Ventimiglia MA
Senior Business Support Officer
Giorgia is from Catania, a city in the eastern part of Sicily, Italy. She holds a BA in Cultural Heritage, an MA in History of Art (Università del Salento, Italy) and a MA in Arts and Cultural Management (King’s College London).
Giorgia has worked in the Art and History Department Library of the Università del Salento, Italy and has experience as bookseller as she has been an intern at an antiquarian bookshop in her hometown.
Giorgia joined King’s College London in 2018 as a student and in 2019 as Business Support Officer at the Language Resources Centre. In 2022, Giorgia took up the post of Senior Business Support Officer.
- Overseeing the day-to-day running of the Language Resources Centre
- HR support for departmental teaching and non-teaching staff
- Supervision of Business Support Officers and the Language Learning Advisor student staff team
- Oversight and delivery of administration for tailor-made language courses
- Support of the department’s marketing activities
- Departmental Health & Safety lead