Professor Hannah Gould
Emeritus Professor of Biophysics
- BA, MA Biochemistry, Radcliffe College 1959/60
- PhD Biochemistry, Harvard University 1963
- Post Doc, National Institute for Medical Research London 1963-1966
- Post Doc, University College London 1967
- MRC Scientific Staff, Metabolic Reactions Research Unit Imperial College London 1967-1969
- Lecturer in Biophysics, King's College London 1969-1980
- Reader in Biophysics, King's College London 1980-1987
- Professor of Biophysics 1987- present.
Expertise and skills: Molecular biology and Immunology Research interests Structure, function and regulation of IgE and its receptors and the pathogenesis of allergic disease.