- Philosophy and Theology & Religious Studies
- Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Ensuring timely and effective provision of taught programmes in accordance with university and Faculty priorities, timelines and policies.
- Ensuring consistency of process, quality and efficacy of service and that the programme team provide a high level of customer support to relevant stakeholders.
- Providing leadership and line management to Programme Officer and Senior Programme Officer roles, allocating staff resource to ensure consistent and effective service delivery, and developing and training staff to enable and embed service resilience and succession planning.
- Representing the Faculty in wider university activities and committees.
- Ensuing that staff are aware of their purpose and engaging with a shared vision for the university and the Faculty.