· 2021 - Present: Honorary Associate Professor, Health Technology Assessment Research Department, Shanghai Health Development Research Centre, Shanghai, P.R. China
· 2011-2013: Honorary Research Fellow of the Medical Department, Cardiff University
· 2012-2013: Honorary Research Associate at the Swansea Centre for Health Economics, Swansea university
· 2021 - Present: Health economic advisor to the scrutiny panel for planned care in Wales.
· 2013 - Present: Peer view papers for a range of journals, including The Lancet Infectious Disease, The Lancet Global Health, The Lancet Public Health, Bulletin of the World Health Organization, Value in Health and PharmacoEconomics etc.
Selection of recent public presentations
· Dec 2021. Oral presentation “Use of Whole Disease Models (WDM) and Pathway Models in Health Economic Research — Benefits and Risks” at Virtual ISPOR Europe 2021, Milan, Italy.
· June 2021. Paper accepted for oral discussion at HESG – “Overview and Use of Tools for Selecting Modelling Techniques in Health Economic Studies”, online conference, Cambridge, UK.
· June 2021. Oral presentation of “The use and value of Whole Disease Modelling Approach in HTA” at Shanghai HTA centre, online seminar, Shanghai, China.
· Nov 2020. Oral presentation of spotlight session “Novel Methods for Modelling Treatment Sequencing” at Virtual ISPOR Europe 2020, Milan, Italy.
· Aug 2020. Oral presentation of “Introducing the Whole Disease Modelling (WDM) Approach Online Seminar” at the Health Intervention and Technology Assessment Program (Hitap) online seminar, Nonthaburi, Thailand.
· Jan 2020. Oral presentation of the findings of the schizophrenia whole disease model at the Health Economics and Decision Science (HEDS) seminar, the University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK.
· Sep 2019. Oral presentation of the findings of the schizophrenia whole disease model at the Health Economics Research Centre (HERC) Seminar Series, University of Oxford, UK.