Postdoctoral Research Associate
Jacques Y. Xing is a Postdoctoral Research Associate at King’s College London. He received his Ph.D. in Aerospace Science and Engineering from the University of Toronto Institute of Aerospace Studies (UTIAS) in 2022. His current research focuses on the development of parallel-in-time methods for exascale supercomputing using the open-source spectral/hp element framework Nektar++.
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Computational engineering
- High-order finite element methods
- Parallel-in-time integration methods
- High-performance computing