Dr Ralph Parfect
Head of School Administration
- Leads the School Professional Services team, ensuring strategic and operational support for the students and staff of Security Studies
- Leads the harmonization and development of systems, processes, and procedures across the departments and programmes in the School
- Manages School resources in partnership with the Head of School
- Works closely with Heads of Department, and takes part in departmental Senior Leadership Teams
- Creates an inclusive culture and ethos across the School
Ralph joined Security Studies as Head of School Administration in March 2020 after three years as Business Manager in the School of Global Affairs. He has an MA (1995) and PhD (2002) from King’s, and has worked for the College in a range of academic and professional services role since 1998.