Síle Maguire Conneely
Postgraduate Research Officer
Síle is a Postgraduate Research Officer in the Department of Chemistry. She is the initial point of contact for queries relating to the postgraduate research (PGR) programme and provides administrative support to PGR students. This includes support with stipends, RTSG spending, upgrades and other progression milestones, as well as providing guidance relating to Faculty, College and funder policies.
Prior to working at King’s, Síle held the role of Graduate Coordinator in the Department of Zoology at the University of British Columbia. She holds an MA in Linguistics and Social Anthropology from the University of Edinburgh, and an MSc in Applied Multilingualism from the University of Galway.
- PGR inbox management
- PGR Induction and onboarding
- Student feedback collation and escalation
- Support with changes in study - interruptions, mode of attendance, etc.
- Monitoring of PGR progress reports, upgrades, and milestone progress
- Management of Chemistry PGR SharePoint
- Maintenance of PGR student records
- PGR SSLC Secretariat
- Admissions support