As a Careers Education Team Leader, Sue manages our cluster of support for our Health Cluster and faculties including the GKT School of Medical Education, School of Bioscience Education, IoPPN, Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care and Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences.
As a Senior Careers Consultant within King's Careers & Employability she provides careers education and support for researchers to acquire and develop their knowledge, attributes, skills and experience on their path to future success.
She works directly with students and graduates through delivery of both integrated and extra-curricular workshops, appointments and practice assessments alongside acting as consultant to faculty enabling them to enhance the employability offer.
- Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine (School of Bioscience Education)
- Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Deparment of Immunology
- Department of Physiotherapy
- Department of Nutrition & Dietetics (Dietetics only)
- Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
- Cicely Saunders Institute of Palliative Care, Policy & Rehabilitation
- Department of Adult Nursing
- Department of Child & Family Health
- Department of Mental Health Nursing
- Department of Midwifery