Mrs Susan Iton
- Provide front of house reception services for all visitors to the Department.
- Ensure that the appearance of the reception area is kept neat and tidy.
- Update all information held within display cabinets, notice boards and signage.
- Provide administrative support to the Department/building. Ability to plan, organize and prioritise workload to a deadline.
- Assist with raising purchase orders and processing invoices.
- Maintain a list of visiting academic staff, place orders for stationery and make travel arrangements for the department/building occupants.
- Written communication, oral and telephone skills.
- Assist with arranging event or seminars that the department/building is hosting and enquiries. Maintain the seminar room booking diary, assist with catering and set up of rooms. Manage daily diary for all visitors.
- Develop and maintain client relationships, communicate effectively and professionally with all staff in the building. Ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
- Disseminate circular information to staff and visitors as required, assist with any building emergencies and reporting of building faults as directed. Assist with Health and Safety inspection/report writing, maintain list for department Fire Marshals. Acting as Fire Marshal Controller/Health & Safety Representative for HSPR Department.
- Receive telephone calls in a professional, friendly manner, taking messages and redirecting calls as appropriate. Organise delivery of couriers/pick up.
- Periodically sit in on Admin Meeting to transcribe notes/ undertake tasks requested by Business Manager.