All staff can access this introductory e-learning module on the WorkRite system (the platform we use for health and safety and data protection training).
This training covers:
- an introduction to the terms ‘equality’, ‘diversity’ and ‘inclusion’
- a basic introduction to the Equality Act 2010 and ‘protected characteristics’
- understanding how we support and deliver Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) objectives and strategy at King’s
- defining and introducing discrimination under the Equality Act, as well as what to do if you witness or experience this at King’s
- signposting how to get involved with EDI at King’s, and to link to existing guidance and resources for staff to access and use
This module has been designed for all staff to complete, particularly new starters. The training can be done anywhere and anytime and takes around 25 minutes.
How to access the training
- Log in to the E-Learning system
- Go into E-learning courses
- Select Introduction to Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
To download your certificate for the training module
- Log into the WorkRite system and go into your E-learning courses
- Click 'View training info' (blue circle with academic cap) - this will show you your training timeline
- You can click the link at the top to print your certificate or save it as PDF