The London Political Economy Network (LPEN) aims to foster cross-university exchange and networking between London-based political economy research centres. It provides a forum where researchers present ongoing research, discuss, build collaborations, and identify areas for future research. The network jointly organises annual meetings at the participating institutions on a rotating basis. Participating members can showcase their research and benefit from the feedback of an expert audience. Thereby, we aim to strengthen London’s political economy research community and foster scholarly collaboration.
- City University Political Economy Research Centre (CITYPERC)
- Goldsmiths Political Economy Research Centre (PERC)
- Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre (GPERC)
- Hertfordshire Business School
- Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose (IIPP), University College London
- King’s College London, Department of European and International Studies
- Kingston University London Political Economy Research Group (PERG)
- Open University Political Economy Group (OPEG)
- SOAS, Department of Economics
- Dr Sandy Hager, City, University of London, Co-Director, City Political Economy Research Centre.
- Dr Sahil Dutta, Lecturer in International Political Economy, Goldsmith,University of London.
- Dr Bruno Bonizzi, Senior Lecturer in Finance, University of Hertfordshire Business School.
- Dr Robert Calvert Jump, Research Fellow, University of Greenwich.
Subscribe here to our LPEN mailing list to stay informed about upcoming events.
The following institutions are founding members of the LPEN
The Open University
SOAS, University of London
City University Political Economy Research Centre
Goldsmiths Political Economy Research Centre
Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre
Hertfordshire Business School
UCL Institute for Innovation and Public Purpose
Kingston University London Political Economy Research Group