Linking to us
King’s College London welcomes links from other websites to the College website.If you intend to create a link, we request that you adopt the following guidelines:
- When linking to the website, link to main collection level pages wherever possible. For example http://www.kcl.ac.uk/graduate/.
- Deep linking is permitted, however this can create maintenance overheads as the page to which you link may become unavailable or move.
- Where appropriate to the context of the link, it is good practice to indicate the website to which the user will link. For example 'Link to the King’s College London website'.
The correct name of the website is the King’s College London website.
Please note that permission to link to this website is not granted if:
- Inclusion on the requesting site implies the endorsement of the site or product.
- The requesting site uses the King’s College London website solely for commercial purposes.
- The material linked to is changed technically (eg the material is framed and users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
- Linking to the site is deemed to be in contravention of the terms and conditions of the website.
If you have any queries regarding linking to this website, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to link to this website
It is preferred that links to this website take the form of a text-based contextual link with the full wording, King's College London website, in accordance with the guidelines listed above.
Please copy and paste the following code into your HTML
<a href="http://www.kcl.ac.uk">King's College London website</a>
If you would like to link an image to the College website from your website:
- Copy the small logo below to your computer to use in the link.
- Copy and paste the following code into your HTML where you would like the official banner to appear.
<img src="http://www.kcl.ac.uk/SiteElements/Images/KCLlogo130.gif" width="130" height="99" border="0" alt="Link to the King’s College London website"></a>