Who we are
We are King’s College London, a body incorporated by Royal Charter in England and Wales with registered number RC000297. Our registered address is at Strand, London, WC2R 2LS. Our registered VAT number is GB627403551.
What these terms cover
These terms and conditions relate solely to the payment transaction that you wish to make and are secondary to the university’s 'terms and conditions' that apply to the subject matter of the payment. The payment of any sums via this facility does not in itself indicate the existence of a contract between the university and a student. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the online payment facility. Your use of the online payment facility on this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions.
Please note that for the purpose of cardholder security, the university uses third party service providers to process all payment transactions. These are:
- WPM Education Limited for hosting of the payment web pages and
- Global Payment Solutions for the processing of the payment transaction
- Elavon (US Bancorp) as our card acquirer
In order to make a payment via the web you will need the:
- customer number (this can be found on the sales invoice) and
- sales invoice number
It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided by you on this site is complete and accurate. We will not be responsible for any loss that you suffer as a consequence of you providing information which is incomplete or incorrect. Please notify us immediately if you become aware of any errors.
These terms are governed by English Law and you should bring any legal proceedings in respect of this payment transaction in the English Courts unless you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- Once a transaction has been completed, the payment may not be cancelled.
- To request a refund, the customer must contact the business department of King's College London with whom the original sales order was placed. Eligibility for refunds will be in accordance to the contractual terms and conditions that apply to the subject matter of the payment
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the credit/debit card used for the original transaction and converted at the card issuers rate of exchange