Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Analytical Toxicology MSc
The Analytical Toxicology MSc is a unique study course that integrates theoretical and practical aspects of analytical science with clinical and forensic toxicology. This programme will provide you with a detailed knowledge and comprehensive understanding of advanced analytical toxicology and its applications.
- Theory-based study programme developed with the collaboration of both national and international experts in the field of clinical and forensic toxicology.
- Designed for scientists wishing to enter the field of clinical or forensic toxicology, or for clinical and forensic practitioners who want to enhance their existing knowledge and professional experience.
- The programme is run by the King's Forensics team (also responsible for the MSc Forensic Science). This is a dynamic group of academics, post-doctoral researchers and PhD students. It has three ISO 17025 accredited laboratories (drugs and DNA) and is at the forefront of research in analytical techniques in both forensic science and toxicology/drug analysis.
- A high proportion of students graduating from this programme have been employed in the field within six months of graduating. Students choosing to continue their studies have successfully applied for PhD positions.
- Work placements offered across the UK and also overseas.
“I felt it was the most comprehensive course in the UK combining both the analytical chemistry aspects and the toxicology.”
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.