Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Child & Adolescent Mental Health MSc
This is a unique course for international and UK-based psychiatrists, pediatricians and psychologists, as well as allied professionals leading to enhanced clinical and research skills in child and adolescent mental health. Our child and adolescent mental health programme is taught by leading figures in the field and offers comprehensive content with strong research and clinical focus.
- Taught by leading academics in the field.
- Opportunity to engage in innovative research.
- Work with a variety of specialist clinicians.
- Obtain a course qualification which is internationally recognised.
- Mandatory supervised clinical placement.
- Innovative web-based clinical learning to supplement direct experience.
- Optional teaching in Eating Disorders, CBT and on Addictions in Young People.
“The lectures are given by world leaders in their field of subspecialty. The course is comprehensive and highly structured, offering everyone a perfect opportunity to learn. ”
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.