These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March, payment is due by 30th April 2021.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April and 30th June, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July and 31st July, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer from late August onwards, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.
The Alexandros Petersen Scholarship:
The scholarship is designed to provide the best and brightest students resident in Afghanistan, Central Asia, or the South Caucasus with the opportunity to continue onto the Conflict, Security and Development MA in the Department of War Studies without the worry of financial constraint. Find out more.