Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Early Intervention in Psychosis MSc
Scholarships available, see Fees & Funding section for more information. Our unique Early Intervention in Psychosis course provides world- class specialised training in the early identification and clinical treatment of psychosis, focusing on the detection and management of early symptoms. This approach is highly effective in reducing the long-term impact of psychotic illness. You will learn the relevant skills in early intervention and other areas of mental health.
- The only MSc in Early Intervention in Psychosis worldwide.
- Integrated approach including biological, psychological and social perspectives.
- You will acquire expertise and experience applicable to all areas of mental health.
- Taught by clinicians and academics who have carried out pioneering work in this area.
- Opportunity to develop your own research ideas or join existing research projects.
- Individually tailored clinical placement in the National Health Service (NHS).
- You will receive training and support with your career planning and progression.
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.