Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Education in Arts & Cultural Settings MA
Our Education in Arts & Cultural Settings MA offers you the exciting opportunity to study a course that combines academic and practice-based knowledge in the growing area of art-based education, engagement and participation, through diverse and engaging modes of teaching/learning. It is designed to provide the professional knowledge and expertise in that area for both students who are already working in the culture/arts sector and for students who are aspiring to get into an education-related career in culture and the arts.
- A unique collaboration between King’s College London and a diverse range of London - and UK-based art organisations.
- Access to interprofessional and multidisciplinary expertise drawn from academic and art-based contexts.
- Innovative course for current and aspiring educators in arts and culture.
“I made the right choice coming to King's! The atmosphere is warm here. The staff is always very friendly, enthusiastic, and dedicated. All lecturers always encourage us to raise our hands and to give some questions. Academic learning and cultural awareness enrich our knowledge and allow us to experience London in depth.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
· Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
· Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover more about studying King's MAs in Education & Society
Discover our range of undergraduate courses and find out more about life...
Explore our postgraduate taught courses and discover more about life at...
Ask our current students and staff the questions you really want answered.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.