Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Education Management MA
The King’s Education Management MA is intended for education professionals who aspire to positions of management and leadership in education, and for scholars with an interest in this field. Focused on the challenges faced by educational institutions around the world today, the programme is designed to develop the expertise and critical decision-making capabilities required of those tasked with leading21st century educational organisations. The programme has relevance across a range of education sectors and provider types, including state, independent and non-profit providers. Participants engage critically with current debates and the latest research to develop their professional understanding of complex real-world problems in the field of education management and leadership.
- Gain your MA from one of the UK’s top-ranking schools of education in one of the world’s most renowned universities.
- Learn first-hand from leading experts with international reputations in the field.
- Develop the expertise required of professionals who lead today’s educational institutions.
- Be part of a community of education specialists joining the programme from countries around the world.
- Situated in the heart of London, within sight of the Houses of Parliament and the culturally vibrant South Bank.
“What ultimately made up my mind to choose this programme was the curriculum design. The choice of modules offered in this programme is very broad and is interconnected with other programmes in the same faculty. Such a diverse and scientific curriculum design provides me with the opportunity to explore multi-disciplines and capture the research hot topics. ”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
· Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
· Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover more about studying King's MAs in Education & Society
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.