Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Finance Analytics MSc
UCAS code: N/A
The world of finance is changing. With recent advances in technology, huge amounts of data are generated every second on a global scale. Finance professionals of the future will need to harness advanced technologies to process, analyse and ultimately extract key insights to tackle the challenges facing the industry. Students will acquire the knowledge and develop the skills and expertise needed for a broad range of careers in finance and other multinational organisations. With a focus on big data analytics, our Finance Analytics MSc is designed to provide you with rigorous applied training in quantitative and empirical methods in Finance. This course is suited to individuals with strong quantitative backgrounds who desire the skills & expertise needed for a range of highly skilled technical professions in finance. You'll study topics at the cutting edge of the finance industry such as data visualisation, big data, FinTech and robo-trading. We also offer the fully online Global Finance Analytics MSc, PG Dip if the on-campus course is not suitable for you.
- Our course is designed to provide you with rigorous applied training in quantitative and empirical methods in finance, with a focus on big data analytics.
- Learn about the internal workings of corporations, financial institutions and financial services firms, and their inter-relationships.
- Become familiar with latest development in FinTech and automation, including Robo- advice and trading.
- Located in the heart of London, King’s Business School has a strong reputation for research-led teaching and close links to the financial industry.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
“The MSc Finance Analytics program at Kings College London is a fantastic course that has provided me with the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the finance industry.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.