Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Finance (Asset Pricing) MSc
UCAS code: N/A
In our MSc in Finance (Asset Pricing) you will develop your understanding of the financial instruments that determine asset prices and examine how complex financial markets operate. The course will focus on major issues in the area of finance such as investment analysis in financial markets, modules focus on topics like investment analysis in financial markets, models of asset prices and returns, optimal investment, and risk and portfolio management. We'll challenge you to think critically about the industry. And the diverse community on the course will provide the ideal environment for networking and learning.
- Our course provides you with a thorough knowledge of how complex financial markets operate.
- Our practitioners have extensive and wide-ranging experience in the finance industry, providing invaluable contributions to the teaching of the modules and bringing theory into practice.
- Close links and regular speakers from financial organisations give you insights and up-to-the-minute knowledge of the subject area and bring practical insights into the classroom by applying the theory to real-world scenarios.
- Located in the heart of London, King's Business School has a strong reputation for research-led teaching and links to industry.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
“Thanks to King's excellent teaching, I have been equipped with necessary practical skills to work in Procurement and Finance department for the United States based NGO. ”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.