These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31 March, payment is due by 25 April 2022.
- If you receive an offer between 1 April and 30 June, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1 July and 31 July, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1 August and 21 August, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer from 22 August onwards, payment is due within three days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.
Wellcome Trust Studentship 2022 - 2023
The Wellcome Trust Studentship is worth £34,403 and is designed to support a postgraduate student undertaking the MSc Global Health programme at King's in 2022-23. Please refer to the scholarship webpage for full details on eligibility and how to apply.