Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Global Health MSc
The Global Health MSc is a pioneering set of programmes that brings together students from a range of disciplines to understand and analyse significant health challenges. The course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to critically reflect on health and healthcare across the world and the opportunity to apply this knowledge through an extended piece of research work at the end of the course.
- The Global Health programme has strong links with international partners, creating exciting opportunities for field research.
- The course offers a broad range of global health expertise - core modules from the Faculty of Life Sciences and Medicine and optional modules from across KCL .
- Advanced teaching delivered through an innovative combination of interactive small group work, practical classroom tasks and a focus on skills in critical thinking and analysis.
- Enables the development of a strong interdisciplinary foundation in global health.
- Specifically designed to focus on specialist training, to network with relevant NGOs at an early stage and to meet the needs of people working in international agencies, humanitarian organisations and NGOs.
“I am doing my dissertation with one of King's collaborators in Zambia, which has provided me with connections I wouldn't necessarily have had. ”
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.