Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Global Media Industries MA
This Global Media Industries MA will prepare you for a career in the media. You’ll enhance your theoretical and sector-based knowledge, build practical experience and develop desirable and transferable skills. You will graduate from this global media industries master’s equipped with applied knowledge, real-world insights, a critical grounding, and a conceptual understanding of this field. This will help you not only understand the media but be empowered to reimagine the future of the global media industries.
- Study at one of the UK's market-leading universities for degrees in this field, located at the heart of London's media industries.
- Gain knowledge of the media industries across national and international contexts, focusing uniquely on London.
- Choose from a range of specialist modules (e.g. Children, Media Industries and Culture, Entertainment Industries, Games Industries and Cultures, Immersive Media and Extended Realities, Media Industries and the City)
- Take advantage of our strong links with both London and International media organisations providing up-to-date knowledge of current debates and trends.
- Join a vibrant Culture, Media & Creative Industries Department that specialises in this field
- Prepare yourself for a career in the media, cultural or creative industries.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
· If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
· Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
· Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.