Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Health Psychology MSc
BPS-accredited MSc in Health Psychology is specifically designed for graduate psychologists who wish to go on to becoming registered Health Psychologists with the HCPC. Our Health Psychology course combines classroom teaching, individual study and practical work in statistics, a supervised research project and a 100-hour health- based clinical placement.
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS).
- Pioneers of postgraduate training in this discipline since 1987.
- Leading research centre in clinical health psychology.
- Collaborations within many NHS services across King's Health Partners.
- Visiting lecturers who are world class in their fields.
- Access to first-class dedicated facilities.
- 100-hour supervised placement opportunities within the NHS, third section and industry.
- Small class sizes.
“One of the main reasons I chose the MSc at Kings was due to the brilliant range of placements they offered. I was fortunate to be selected for the placement at Dimbleby Cancer Care.”
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.