Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Human Resource Management & Organisational Analysis MSc
UCAS code: N/A
The Human Resource Management & Organisational Analysis MSc course provides unique opportunities to develop advanced knowledge and skills in people management and human resources, making it an ideal for both graduates and professionals alike. Prepare for the key challenges in human resources, learning and development, organisational development, and organisational change. Today's organisations are characterised by constant change. For people professionals, success depends on acquiring the tools needed to navigate this turbulent landscape. Through our research-led, evidence-based, innovative teaching approach, we provide the foundation on which to build your career as a leading people professional of the future. Study either full-time or part-time to suit your personal and professional requirements.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
- Internationally recognised faculty who consult with major national and international organisations providing you with potential networking opportunities in both the public and private sectors.
- Leading HRM/organisational behaviour academics with a strong commitment to excellence in both education and research pathways.
- Offers a robust evidence-based approach, drawing on the very latest research in HRM and OB and emphasising both theory and practice.
- A focus on thinking critically and independently about human resource management and organisational analysis.
- Located in and around the iconic Bush House: a central location for business in London.
“ The course was a good introduction to the broad field of HR, the business case for the function and the theory behind it. At the time it helped me to have more context for the world I was working in and how I could help my clients, as well as how to think more critically about my work.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.