Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
International Marketing MSc
UCAS code: N/A
From brand management to consumer behaviour, this course provides you with the essential skills you'll need for a career in marketing. You'll be taught by expert researchers and experienced practitioners. And our central London location means there's plenty of career options when you graduate. It's an exciting time in the marketing industry. But things are moving quickly and you need the latest thinking to keep up. Our research-led teaching will help you develop your knowledge of cutting-edge marketing theory. We'll show you how to put that into practice in real industry situations. No matter what you studied at undergraduate level, if you've got the drive to succeed in marketing, we want to help you make it happen.
- You will develop the ability to analyse, evaluate and manage market opportunities within an international context and prepare for a career in both large and smaller enterprises.
- You will gain a high-level and rigorous understanding of the theory and practice of international marketing.
- We offer in-depth studies of critical insights into marketing decision-making in a global marketing context.
- Opportunities to gain specialised qualifications through the leading professional body for marketers worldwide with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Graduate Gateway.
“I decided to take this course as I wanted to switch my career from Journalism to Marketing, and chose King's as it has one of the top business schools in the UK. ”
As a Business School student you not only have full access to all the award winning events and resources from our central team King’s Careers and Employability service but a bespoke service curated especially for you by our dedicated careers team.
Develop greater self-awareness of strengths, interests and values. Increase confidence in presenting yours authentic self to employers and making career decisions that work for you.
Gain insight, make connections and uncover opportunities through our campus events and connections with world- leading organisations, alumni, thought leaders and investors.
Sharpen your application skills for internships, placements, graduate schemes and jobs using cutting edge technology combined with personalised expert feedback and specialised workshops.
Build an impressive portfolio of work relevant domain knowledge, leadership, workplace digital or technical skills through employer and professional programmes and micro-certifications.
Apply and hone your skills in a real world context. Access a world-class range of internships, placements, start-up incubators, leadership initiatives and focused diversity and inclusion opportunities.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.