Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Master of Science in International Addiction Studies (IPAS) MSc
The Master of Science in International Addiction Studies (IPAS) course offers students cross‐cultural exposure to critical prevention and treatment practices, as well as research and policy issues in the field of addiction. This programme provides unique opportunities to study addiction in its broadest sense and examine key issues from an international perspective.
- A unique programme that focuses on the similar international trends in policy, global epidemiology of substance-related morbidity and mortality, and evidence-based treatment and prevention practices.
- Exclusive online access to lectures produced exclusively for the course by International experts in the addictions field.
- Course members are considered students of all three universities concurrently with access to all online resources available from each of the partners.
- You will receive personalised support from our dedicated module leaders throughout the course.
- Course graduates will receive a triple-badge diploma jointly conferred by the three teaching institutions.
Application closing date guidance
Postgraduate Virtual Open Week: Introduction to Addictions MSc & International Addiction Studies (IPAS) MSc
Discover more about studying MSc Addictions and Master of Science in International Addiction Studies (IPAS) at King's
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.