Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Master of Laws LLM
Our LLM course is a respected academic qualification recognised throughout the world and across key legal disciplines. It focuses on our particular areas of expertise and offers a choice of nine specialist pathways or a general LLM qualification. We place emphasis on innovative and problem-solving teaching methods as well as comparative and international outlook.
- The Dickson Poon School of Law is recognised globally as one of the best law schools in the world.
- Exceptional teaching and professional expertise with strong links to research, coupled with connections with the wider London legal community.
- One general and nine specialist LLM pathways.
- In the heart of legal London, based in the magnificent Somerset House East Wing on the Strand and minutes from the Royal Courts of Justice, the Inns of Court and offices of major global law firms.
“Most of the lecturers perfectly combine academic background with up to date practical experience in legal scope from the leading law firms. In addition the students who come to study LLM are invaluable with their background and experience, representing major law firms of the world.”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
The final application deadline for any applicants who are currently residing in mainland China is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
For further questions, please enquire via King's Contact Centre.
Considering studying the LLM at King's College London? Find out more at this virtual event, get a course overview and ask any...
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.