Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Public Policy & Management MSc
UCAS code: N/A
The MSc in Public Policy & Management is a truly unique and special degree programme delivered in the heart of London by a dedicated international team of academics who share a deep passion for evaluating and improving public policymaking and management. Whether you are a recent graduate or a working professional, this programme will provide the skills you need to evaluate and develop policy options for public and non-profit services at local, national and international levels. It equips you to understand and evaluate policy options for organising and delivering contemporary public services.
- Comparative approach - we take a comparative approach to policy & management studies, emphasising comparisons between both the UK and international systems of government.
- Unrivalled location in the centre of London.
- Regular and senior speakers from UK-based government departments, public sector bodies, NGOs, social enterprises and policymaking units who discuss the implementation and evaluation of public services policy.
- Opportunities for internships and the chance to study different public service areas in-depth, drawing on King’s-wide expertise.
- Combines in-depth treatment of underlying principles with practical applications including policy making and analysis.
- Apply for King's Business School scholarships of up to 50% tuition fees or £10,000 for our full-time postgraduate courses.
“I'm from France. I decided to study the MSc Public Policy and Management because I was really interested in getting to know more the world of public policies. I started this master coming straight from my undergraduate BA War Studies at King’s. ”
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Find out more about the postgraduate scholarships available at King's...
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Can't join us in London? Take a virtual tour of our campuses instead!
King's is right in the heart of the capital.