Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Specialist Community Public Health Nursing/Health Visiting/School Nursing MSc
This MSc is the professional qualification for nurses who wish to gain entry to part three of the NMC nursing register as a health visitor or school nurse. Places on this programme are sponsored centrally through service commissioners and in partnership with health visiting and school nursing service providers. Those who already have the SCPHN PGDip qualification can apply for the Specialist Community Public Health Nursing MSc (Part time) programme, which consists of a 60 credit MSc Dissertation module. This option is only available on a self-funded basis (it is not financially supported by Health Education England).
- No.1 Nursing Faculty in the UK and 2nd in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings)
- Completion of clinically-focused evidence-based core modules.
- Access to lecturers who are active researchers in health visiting and school nursing.
- Access to extracurricular seminars and lectures given by leaders in healthcare from around the world.
- Located in the heart of London, across four of King's Thames-side campuses (Waterloo, Strand, St Thomas' and Guy's) and the Denmark Hill Campus in south London.
Application closing date guidance
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.