Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Specialist Community Public Health Nursing/Health Visiting/School Nursing MSc
The Specialist Community Public Health Nursing/Health Visiting/School Nursing MSc course is for applicants with a Specialist Community Public Health Nursing qualification who wish to additionally undertake a dissertation to achieve a Masters qualification. You will need to apply for the following programme on the Admissions Portal: Specialist Community Public Health Nursing MSc - Dissertation Only (Part-time).
- You will be studying at the top nursing faculty in the UK, ranked second in the world (2023 QS World University Rankings).
- Access to lecturers who are active researchers in health visiting and school nursing.
- Access to extracurricular seminars and lectures given by leaders in healthcare from around the world.
- Located in the heart of London, across four of King’s Thames-side campuses (Waterloo, Strand, St Thomas’ and Guy’s) and the Denmark Hill Campus in South London.
Application closing date guidance
The Admissions Portal is currently open for applicants who wish to apply for the top-up dissertation module, which you can find by searching for: Specialist Community Public Health Nursing MSc - Dissertation Only (Part-time).
We encourage you to apply as early as possible, so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
The final application deadlines for this programme are:
· Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
· Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.