Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Strategic Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc
UCAS code: N/A
Our Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc provides a thorough understanding of how entrepreneurial companies (both small and large) can be organised to take advantage of multiple sources of innovation to compete in dynamic environments. Students will focus on key issues of innovative entrepreneurship, from how companies identify and exploit market and technological opportunities, to how they grow and secure finance. This intellectually challenging course gives you a thorough understanding of how (both small and large) entrepreneurial companies can be organised to take advantage of multiple sources of innovation to compete in dynamic environments.
- We want to support outstanding talent at King's Business School, so we have scholarships of up to £10,000 available for all our full-time postgraduate courses.
- You will be studying innovative modules in a range of disciplines taught by staff who are recognised leaders in their fields.
- King’s Business School has forged close links with outside organisations and regular speakers who will provide you with insights, and up-to- the-minute knowledge of the subject area.
- Located in the heart of London with unparalleled access to research facilities.
Application closing date guidance
We encourage you to apply as early as possible so that there is sufficient time for your application to be assessed. We may need to request further information from you during the application process.
King's College London is committed to the recruitment of students with the greatest academic ability and to maintain a diverse student population. In order to ensure a balanced international student population for our most competitive programmes, we have implemented the following deadlines:
For applicants who are currently residing in mainland China, the first application deadline is 10 January 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- We highly encourage you to apply by this deadline due to high demand, but applications will continue to be reviewed thereafter until the final application deadline on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time).
- If you reside in mainland China and apply for this programme after the above final deadline, your application may be automatically withdrawn and you will not be eligible for an application fee refund.
Our first application deadline for all other applicants is on 10 March 2024 (23:59 UK time). The final application deadlines for this programme are:
- Overseas (international) fee status: 26 July 2024 (23:59 UK time)
- Home fee status: 26 August 2024 (23:59 UK time)
After the first application deadline, if the programme becomes full before the final deadlines stated above, we will close the programme to further applications.
Discover more about studying Strategic Entrepreneurship & Innovation MSc at King's.
Discover your accommodation options and explore our residences.
Chat to current students and staff to find out about life at King's.
Want to know more about studying at King's? We're here to help.
King's is right in the heart of the capital.