Fees and funding
- Full time Home fees: £13,380 (2021/22)
- Full time overseas fees: £37,290 ((2021/22)
- Part time Home fees: N/A
- Part time overseas fees: N/A
Students starting their programme in 2020/21 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2021/22.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March, payment is due by 30th April 2021.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April and 30th June, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July and 31st July, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer from late August onwards, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.