Fees and funding
- Full time Home fees: £12,900 per year (2021/22)
- Full time overseas fees: £21,630 per year (2021/22)
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March, payment is due by 30th April 2021.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April and 30th June, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July and 31st July, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer from late August onwards, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
If you are studying abroad at a non-partner university, you should expect to pay tuition fees to the host university as well as King’s.
You should also budget to pay for the associated subsistence costs, such as travel, visas, accommodation and food as well as any vaccination/immunisations required by the country to which you are travelling.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies
- Printing course handouts
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel around London and between campuses