Fees and funding
LLM - £19,500 for the full 2 years
Postgraduate Diploma - £13,000 per year
Postgraduate Certificate - £6,500 per year
Fees will be charged on a modular basis. The fee for each module is £1,625.
Tuition fees may be subject to an annual increase each academic year in line with King's College London's terms and conditions. Each increase comes into effect in September of each year.
From September 2020, the fee for each module will be £1,625.
Students will need access to a computer or tablet with a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 with headphones, soundcard and speakers, microphone and webcam in order to complete this course. Recommended requirements for PCs, 1 GHz or faster x86 bit or x64 bit processor with SSE2 instruction set, 2 GB RAM and 3 GB available disk space. Recommended requirements for Mac, Intel Processor, 4GB RAM and 6GB available disk space. Although KEATS is optimised for mobile, we do not recommend completing the programme using only a mobile device.
Recommended operating systems are as follows:
- Windows Desktop: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- Linux: Ubuntu 12.04+, Debion 6.0+, Fedora 16+, Open SUSE 12.1+
- Phones will not be suitable for all activities but where they are used the following operating systems are needed: Windows phone: 8+, Android: OS 5+ or later, iOS: iOS8+
Minimum and recommended browser versions are as follows, please note browsers must be java script enabled:
- Google Chrome: minimum version 30.0; recommended - latest
- Mozilla Firefox: minimum - version 25.0; recommended - latest
- Apple Safari: minimum - version 6; recommended - latest
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: minimum - version 9; recommended - latest
You may need to upgrade your browser in the future. Access to a high-speed network connection is also recommended (2.5Mbps minimum, 0.4Mbps needed for group video web conferencing). Dial-up, cable and DSL are not recommended.
We will endeavour to make as much study material as possible online, but you may also need to purchase some books during your studies.
You can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies and/or binding costs
- Printing course handouts
- Transcription costs
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel to and around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Additional fees information
Please note that fees may rise in subsequent years in line with inflation. All fee increases will be capped at a maximum of 5%.
Student fees for the programme will be billed on a modular basis. Students are billed on the orientation day (the first day of the module) with the due date being 5 days later (inclusive of the orientation day). If you no longer wish to study a module, you can take a break from your studies and claim a refund up until the 8th day of teaching on the module.
Students will be billed for a deposit equivalent to the fee for one module. A standard 14 day cooling off period will apply at the start of the programme.
Students will enter a conversation with their enrolment advisor to determine if they wish to upgrade. Students will then be billed for the next module 14 days before the orientation date and will enter into a cooling off period from the date of payment.