Fees and funding
- Full time Home fees: £18,180 per year (2021/22)
- Full time overseas fees: £28,770 per year (2021/22)
- Part time Home fees: £9,090 per year (2021/22)
- Part time overseas fees: £14,385 per year (2021/22)
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March, payment is due by 30th April 2021.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April and 30th June, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July and 31st July, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer from late August onwards, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- Books if you choose to buy your own copies
- Clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- Library fees and fines
- Personal photocopies and/or binding costs
- Printing course handouts
- Transcription costs
- Society membership fees
- Travel costs for travel to and around London and between campuses
- Graduation costs
Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.
We have three exciting scholarship opportunities available for the LLM programme, namely The Yeoh Tiong Lay LLM Scholarships, The Bosco Tso and Emily NG Scholarship Programme and the Nigerian Law Scholars Fund. Please also note that the new Norman Spink Scholarship Fund has recently been announced for 2015 entry. For further information about these scholarships and other available funding for the LLM, please click here.