Fees and funding
- Full time Home/EU fees: £9,250 per year (2019/20)
- Full time overseas fees: £25,500 per year (2019/20)
- Part time Home/EU fees: N/A
- Part time overseas fees: N/A
Students starting their programme in 2019/20 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2020/21.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31st March 2019, payment is due by 27th April 2019.
- If you receive an offer between 1st April 2019 and 30th June 2019, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1st July 2019 and 31st July 2019, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1st August 2019, payment is due within one week of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
The following table gives you an indication of additional costs associated with your course. These costs are not included in your tuition fees.
|Item ||Description |
||Two sets £80.
|Disclosure and Barring certificates
||Students have to pay for an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance check. This is payable on induction and an annual update is available. Estimated cost £50.
||For clinical placement, you will need to purchase a stethoscope, any make/model and can be purchased from any source.
||Students will be required to arrange and pay for the necessary vaccinations prior to commencing clinical placements. Multiple vaccinations may be required. Indicative cost £10-30 per vaccination.
|Travel and accommodation for clinical placement
||Students will need to pay for travel and accommodation for clinical placements.
|Course related conferences
Year 1 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), £29.50
Manual Handling (MH), £26.13
In addition to your tuition fees, you can also expect to pay for:
- books if you choose to buy your own copies
- clothing for optional course related events and competitions
- library fees and fines
- personal photocopies
- printing course handouts
- graduation costs
- travel costs around London and between campuses
- society membership fees – membership to the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy is optional but students are encouraged to join. The cost is approximately £32.
A Learning Support Fund is available to eligible students to help cover these costs. Please visit our web pages on fees and funding for more information.