Courses are divided into modules. You will normally take modules totalling 180 credits.
You are required to take:
• Business Strategy for Entrepreneurs (15 credits)
• International Competitiveness, Business Strategy, and Innovation (15 credits)
• Research Methods (15 credits)
• Venture Financing (15 credits)
• Venture Growth (15 credits)
• Dissertation (60 credits)
In addition, you are required to take 45 credits from a range of optional modules, which may typically include:
• Business Model Innovation and Intellectual Property (15 credits)
• Digital Marketing (15 credits)
• Entrepreneurship in the Social and Sustainable Enterprise (15 credits)
• High-tech Entrepreneurship and Commercialisation (15 credits)
• Entrepreneurship in Family Business (15 credits)
King’s College London reviews the modules offered on a regular basis to provide up-to- date, innovative and relevant programmes of study. Therefore, modules offered may change.