Fees and funding
- Full time Home/EU fees: £14,925 per year (2020/21)
- Full time overseas fees: £29,850 per year (2020/21)
- Part time Home/EU fees: N/A
- Part time overseas fees: N/A
Students starting their programme in 2020/21 who are eligible to pay EU fees will pay the same rate of tuition fees as UK students. This will apply for the duration of their programme, but may be subject to change by the UK Government for subsequent cohorts from 2021/22.
These tuition fees may be subject to additional increases in subsequent years of study, in line with King’s terms and conditions.
When you receive an offer for this course you will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The deposit will be credited towards your total fee payment.
The UK/EU deposit is £500.
The INTERNATIONAL deposit is £2,000.
- If you receive an offer on or before 31 March 2020, payment is due by 30 April 2020.
- If you receive an offer between 1 April 2020 and 30 June 2020, payment is due within one month of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer between 1 July 2020 and 31 July 2020, payment is due within two weeks of receiving the offer.
- If you receive an offer on or after 1 August 2020, payment is due within 2 days of receiving the offer.
If you are a current King’s student in receipt of the King's Living Bursary you are not required to pay a deposit to secure your place on the programme. Please note, this will not change the total fees payable for your chosen programme.
We have a number of scholarships available for King’s Business School Master’s students. Please visit our scholarships page for more information.