Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Chemistry with Biomedicine BSc
UCAS code: FC17
Our Chemistry with Biomedicine BSc degree will give you a strong theoretical and experimental understanding of chemistry. You’ll explore the different strands of chemistry and apply them to biological and biomedical systems - all under the guidance of our research-led scientists. This programme is designed to train the next generation of articulate, flexible and biomedically-aware chemists for a wide variety of careers starting with chemical, biotech and pharmaceutical industries and extending to wide careers such as finance, law and media.
- The only London university to combine Chemistry and Biomedicine, taking advantage of King’s strengths in biomedical research.
- Top 10 in the UK for Chemistry (QS rankings by subject 2023)
- Research-enriched teaching delivered by chemists working within a very broad range of biomedical and health applications.
- Career flexibility: you’ll gain a wide range of skills to use in the growing fields of biomedical engineering, biotech, chemical biology and biological and biomedical research.
- You'll have access to state-of-the-art laboratory facilities in the heart of London.
“I chose to study at King’s as I was drawn to the rapport between staff and students in the Chemistry department.”
Starting in September 2024, the undergraduate degree aims to empower students to solve major societal challenges at the...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.