Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Dentistry Entry Programme for Medical Graduates BDS
UCAS code: A204
Our Dentistry course for Medical Graduates is specifically designed to support a very limited number of qualified doctors wishing to pursue a career in either oral and maxillofacial surgery or oral medicine/pathology. Our course combines the very latest thinking in dental education with early clinical experience. You will be taught by internationally-renowned staff and exposed to a rich breadth of skills and knowledge in a diverse clinical environment.
- Evidence-based and research-led degree course with a high level of clinical experience in all areas
- Global recognition of teaching excellence (Dentistry at King’s is ranked 1st in the UK - QS World University Rankings by Subject 2023)
- State-of-the-art clinical, simulation (both low fidelity phantom head simulation and high fidelity augmented reality haptic simulation) and technical facilities
- Largest dental school in the UK graduating around 150 dentists a year
- Partnership with world-famous Guy’s and St Thomas' and King’s College Hospitals
An artificial intelligence (AI) platform is allowing dentists and dental students to read radiograms (X-rays) with higher...
Fourth year dental student Matthew Billington tells us about his journey from football to dentistry.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.