Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
Electronic Engineering BEng
UCAS code: H610
Our Electronic Engineering BEng course focuses on four key areas in electronics: circuits and systems, signal processing, computing and communication. You will develop in-depth knowledge of and practical expertise in circuit analysis and design, communication systems, computation and programming for engineers, and hardware design, which will provide a foundation for senior roles in electronics, signal processing, and communication industries. As part of the faculty's work on diversity & inclusion, we are actively working to support women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics in order to address the current imbalance of women working and studying in these areas. Read more about the Women in Science Initiative here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/nmes/women-in-science, where you can also find out about the Women in Science scholarships offered.
- Unique combination of electronic engineering, general engineering and robotics modules.
- Gain a broad understanding of how engineering translates to everyday life through mobile and personal communications as well as information security.
- Study in a multidisciplinary department.
- Benefit from our longstanding links with various companies, including Orange, Vodafone, Nokia, NEC, BT and Texas Instruments.
- Modules designed to enhance employability coupled with being based at the heart of the UK’s information hub ensures you leave with transferable and entrepreneurial skills.
“Academics have been generous in letting me take part in some of their ongoing projects, from developing innovative surgical tools or working with 5G networks.”
A new home for Engineering teaching
Join us to celebrate our professors and hear about their inspiring career journeys.
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.