Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
English Law & French Law LLB and Maîtrise en droit (Master 1)
UCAS code: M121
The LLB / Maîtrise en droit (Master 1) dual degree programme provides a challenging bi-juridical and bilingual education that is respected and valued by a wide range of employers. The prestigious programme is the oldest and largest of its kind in Britain and France, leading to two separate degrees that form the first major step towards preparing for legal practice in France, or England & Wales, or both jurisdictions.
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally-renowned academics and visiting lecturers, and practitioners from global law firms.
- Study for two years in London at King's and for two years at Université Paris II (Panthéon-Assas).
- Excellent legal research resources at King’s College London’s impressive Maughan Library.
- A thriving Professional Skills portfolio including professional skills modules, a legal clinic, and mooting programme.
- A dedicated careers team who provides tailored guidance on how to access the legal profession.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions.
“Being a student on the double LLB is a very unique experience, as you get to study in two prestigious universities in Europe and obtain two distinct qualifications”
A team representing King’s College London and the United Kingdom reached the knock-out rounds of the Philip C. Jessup...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.