Chat with current students and King's staff to find out about the courses we offer, life at King's and ask any questions you may have.
English Law & Hong Kong Law LLB and JD
UCAS code: M190
Our English Law & Hong Kong Law LLB and JD is an exciting course offering you a fantastic opportunity to gain two reputable qualifications in four years. Students will spend the first two years at King’s and the following two years at our partner university, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
- Recognised globally as one of the UK's premier law schools.
- Teaching by internationally-renowned academics and visiting lecturers, and practitioners from global law firms.
- Study for two years in London at King's and for two years at The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
- Excellent legal research resources at King’s College London’s impressive Maughan Library.
- A thriving Professional Skills portfolio including professional skills modules, a legal clinic, and mooting programme.
- A dedicated careers team who provide tailored guidance on how to access the legal profession.
- Active student-run societies organising social and career-oriented functions.
A team representing King’s College London and the United Kingdom reached the knock-out rounds of the Philip C. Jessup...
Take a look at our comfortable, safe residences to suit your budget, located close to King's teaching campuses.
Art, food, music, shopping – you'll never find yourself with nothing to do in the world's most vibrant city.
Information about living in London, including events, budgeting and expenses, travel and safety.
During your time at King's College London, a range of academic and personal support and guidance is available to you.